Friday 1 June 2012

Pakistani Rocks

An Indian, A Japanese, And A Pakistani Were Sitting Naked In The Sauna.
Suddenly There Is A Beeping Sound. The Indian Presses His Forearm And The Beeping Stops.
The Others Look At Him Questioningly. “That’s My Pager,” He Says. “I Have A Microchip Under The Skin Of My Arm.
A Few Minutes Later A Phone Rings. The Japanese Lifts His Palm To His Ear.
When He Finishes He Explains, “That’s My Mobile Phone. I Have A Microchip In My Hand.”
The Pakistani, Feeling Decidedly Low-Tech But Not To Be Outdone, Decided He Had To Do Something Just As Impressive.
He Steps Out Of The Sauna And Goes To The Toilet. He Returns With A Piece Of Toilet Paper Hanging From His Butt.
The Others Raised Their Eyebrows And Said, “Wow! What’s That?
I’m Getting A Fax, He Explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment